This is a guide for suggested usage of the TAC logo, mission, and name.
Through tours, campaigns, events and partnerships, TAC provides critical support for grassroots non-profit organizations bettering the lives of LGBTQ youth.
Founded in 2013 by Jack Antonoff (Bleachers) and fashion designer Rachel Antonoff, TAC is committed to bettering the lives of LGBTQ youth through tours, campaigns and partnerships, providing support to organizations serving LGBTQ Youth. TAC partners with artists and uses their platforms to raise awareness of the systemic inequalities facing the LGBTQ population and activate prominent members of the creative community and their fan bases to engage with these issues in meaningful and impactful ways.
Portion of Proceeds Boilerplate
A portion of the proceeds from this ____ will go to TAC and their work supporting LGBTQ Youth across the country.
Logo Usage Guidlines
The TAC logo should:
- Not be modified or altered in any way.
- Appear in its own free space, whenever possible.
- Appear in full color whenever possible.
- Appear in black and white when photocopied or in b/w newsprint.
- Appear in white when on a dark background.
Questions? Email email@example.com.